Saturday, July 10, 2010

Long overdue update

So so sorry for the especially long break between posts.  I was planning on posting something Wednesday, but early in the morning I got a call from the Fundación Infocentro inviting me along to a two-day workshop at an Infocenter in a small town in the state of Vargas along the Caribbean coast.  The experience was amazing, and my writing energies since I got back have been devoted to a magazine-style article I started planning about the trip.  My hope is that if it turns out well I can submit it somewhere (probably Z-Magazine, since they devote a lot of content to Venezuela), but either way it should at least serve as a good start for writing a more academic paper for my project.  In light of this, updates are likely to be infrequent and short for the next week or two, although I might post excerpts of the article to solicit some feedback.

No comments: